Friday, July 24, 2009

First Communion and Inaugurations

Last weekend, I went to Emanuel's First Communion. Esme's mom wanted me to take a video but the her sister told me not to. So I was confused and just took clips haha.

Yesterday, I went to the gym and worked out for 4 hours - weights, yoga, latin dancing and rubber bands/abs. It was pretty fun.

Went to 2 inauguration parties this past week - one for the plaza that had just been constructed and one for the store, Ekar de Gas, that had just opened. They were fun and there were free food and drinks so I loved it haha. At the Ekar opening, we danced and the kids there were doing Michael Jackson dances. Naturally, I joined in.

Also the beauty queen from Jalisco (the Mexican State that I'm living in) was there to cut the ribbon which was pretty funny to me.

I looked pretty good... too bad I didn't take a picture of myself. Oh well.

2 more weeks in Mexico. Pretty crazy. It's going to go by really fast too because I'll be in my Masters classes and won't have time for much else... I'm excited to be moving though - meet new people and start a new chapter. It's going to be HOT on that island!

No comments:

Post a Comment