I had an Olympic kind of week... in many senses of the word; it was busy. It was fun. And, there were lots of sports to be played.
Monday was the first day back to school after 3 weeks of vacation and Mondays are always my busiest days. I have one or two breaks that day and those breaks were used to plan and grade and help teachers. Tuesday was very similar but was also the day the sporting events started. After school, I went to yoga and did that for a good hour and a half and then headed back to school. The PE director organized volleyball games for teachers against another school and we played for 2 hours. Afterwards, they brought out the cooler with beers and snacks.
Wednesday, we had early dismissal with a teacher training afterward which was quite nice and informative and then I played soccer. Thursday I played tennis for 2 hours. Friday I went dancing. Saturday, I biked for 2 hours and played tennis for 2 hours and swam. And today I'm going to play some more tennis and probably have a swim.
No comments:
Post a Comment