Two Friday's ago was Queen's Day which turned out to be a huge yard sale downtown and everyone had a stand selling something. Jonathan and I went and hung out with some peeps and then went to the movies to watch Iron Man II. That is a great movie!
I just now got back from Klein Curaçao and it was a great trip. Total, we were 16 people I believe and we stayed the whole day Saturday and left around 3 today. I did 2 dives and they were a lot of fun like usual. I really love the sea and seeing what I can see in the sea. Saturday night we had a bonfire and lit firecrackers and had smores. We all slept on the chairs on the beach and it was a very tiny bit chilly but felt awesome since it is always hot here.
Today, I woke up before sunrise and went photo crazy because the light was awesome.
No comments:
Post a Comment