Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Tropical Storm Tomas

Tropical Storm Tomas hit Curaçao and we got some pretty bad flooding. Two teachers' houses had a good 3 feet of water in their living rooms and all around town the streets became rivers. Obviously, school was canceled. High school starts back Thursday if it doesn't rain to bad today and the rest of us start when they let us know. Crazy!




http://www.flickr.com/photos/30678425@N02/sets/72157625171568553/show/


http://www.telegraaf.nl/binnenland/8100285/__Plunderaars_slaan_toe_op_Curaao__.html?ref=nf

1 comment:

  1. I am glad you are ok! You haven't experienced a full fledged hurricane yet have you? Well I hope you don't! =)

    By the way, I finally found the link to your blog. I misplaced it and couldn't search for it. It was hilarious reading about your family visit. I miss you all and my my how big your brother and sisters are! I don't think I could recognize them if I saw them in person.

    lots of love, keep smilin'

    ReplyDelete