Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Blue Room

The time in MO went by very quickly... I was sad to leave.

On one of the days Stephen looked up where live Jazz was going to be playing and the whole family ended up going. The place was called The Blue Room and it was somewhat of a museum as well with all the photos and art on the walls. It was a really nice setting and the music was pretty good. I really liked the solos that the different musicians did.

We also went as a family to a nature center and went on a walk. Stephen and Daniel of course had to crack the ice on the pond.

Sophia and I got a pedicure. I'd never gotten one before and I liked it a lot. Unfortunately, we forgot the camera for that one.

Inspired by Richard and Miles, Daniel and I looked up how to juggle on youtube. We still need practice but were impressed by how much we learned.



1 comment: