On Thanksgiving, Diana, Juan Pablo, Carlos, Katy, Armando, Jessica and I went to Chili's. I don't think any of us had turkey... in fact I don't think they even serve turkey, but it was American food haha. Afterward, Katy, Armando and I went to Bar Americas to say goodbye to La Wuera. Unfortunately, she wasn't there and we waited around for an hour and then went home since we had work the next day. Shame too because she went back to Brazil the next day.
Last weekend, we went to Nora's birthday party on Friday. On Sunday, I had a cookout at my house and we invited a lot of people. We had hamburgers and fries and ice cream sandwiches for dessert. There is an orange tree in the backyard and Jessica's mom had me pick a bunch and made me orange juice the next day which was delicious. By the time we took the picture with everyone, half the people had already gone. Anyway, it was fun!




No comments:
Post a Comment