When Stephen and I got home the house was a mess because my parents are remodeling. The next day new cabinets were put in and today we moved everything back into the kitchen. We also got a new stove and a huge microwave. I feel like I could cook a whole turkey in there.
Although it is good to be home, my stuff is scattered throughout the house and it feels like I don't really live here. This will change of course but I'm sure when I feel settled, I'll start my job or something like that.
I made a huge to-do list and it feels really good to have time and actually cross some of them off before I add more. I'm going to San Francisco in the beginning of June for training. Anyone want to come explore the city with me?




God!!! The BMW cup!
ReplyDeleteDon't forget that I deserve at least 10% of the money you will earn with it!