Sunday, July 15, 2007

Visit from some old friends

What great friends I have. Mohs is doing a missionary in Chile and was on winter break so he flew back to Atlanta to visit friends and family for about 2 weeks. I live in NC and am 6 hours away. Chris is getting married in August and they had a party for him and Stef in Atlanta on Friday and the only time I am free is Saturday because of my job. So they woke up around 6 AM on Saturday and drove all the way up to NC to hang out with me for the day and left that night to go back to Atlanta because Mohs had to be at a church function. Insanity! That's 12 hours of driving and they hung out with me for 10 hours. My hat is off to you sirs!

We had a great time playing tennis, Frisbee and soccer with my little brother. And we played a little Monopoly which Chris gleefully won. My parents made some delicious sandwiches for lunch and grilled chicken with squash for dinner. Looking forward to August!




1 comment:

  1. I love that first picture of you all three. You all look so cute... crazy that they are both married or engaged...

    ReplyDelete