I hadn't seen Ale's twins since they were born (I only saw them from outside the incubation room) and I really wanted to see them in person. So Esme, Ale and Karina came and picked me up and we went to their ranch. The girls are so cute! Mom, I didn't know how to tell you... so I'll tell you now - they are actually my babies. Surprise! You are a grandmother! Just kidding =D.
But seriously, I loved holding them and watching their faces and hands. Esme and Karina were doing things around the house and so Ale and I were holding the babies and then fed them and changed their diapers. They kept falling asleep and I guess that made me sleepy too and I feel asleep with one of them sleeping on my chest. It was so amazing to feel her breathing and her little heart beat. And it reminded me that once I was that little and helpless and there was always someone there to take care of me. So thanks Mom and Dad =D! Sorry that I peed on you when I was born Dad.















Ah. Babies are great. :) I get to see a lot of cute babies at Carrabba's..
ReplyDeleteI forgive you for peeing on me when you were born.
ReplyDelete