On Saturday, I had a soccer game and we played really well. This time I didn't get any goals but had 2 very nice assists. I also juked two of the players really badly and they ran into each other.
We had a family day at school and it was pretty fun. It was almost like a fair. There was a petting zoo and an arts and crafts center. They even had a dumbed down version of miniature golf. There was a stage as well and they had student performing some dances. There were a lot of games where it was parents and teachers against students which was pretty fun. My favorite one was big beach volleyball. The ball was almost as big as me and so you can image these kids that are smaller than half my size trying to keep the ball in the air.
When I got home from that I took a quick nap, went grocery shopping and then Ale, Ely, Mariana (Brazilian), and I went to Paty's birthday party. There I saw Marijo, a girl that I met one of the first weeks that I was here and I also met one of Paty's friends, Ceci. We stayed at the party for an hour or two and then dropped Ale off at another party and went home.














No comments:
Post a Comment