Saturday, May 10, 2008

Some Online Resources

I did a drawing in Pastels of "The Incredibles." I watched The Benchwarmers starring Rob Schneider, David Spade, and Jon Heder dubbed in Spanish. It was weird that Rob Schneider played a character that was actually good at something and it was weird hearing all of their voices in Spanish haha.

I have started making a playlist on Radio Blog Club and figured out how to put it on my blog. Hopefully I'll find time to add more and eventually upload some of my own music as well.

I found some great resources for storing your files online - esnips.com and scribd.com

I had one of the most vivid dreams in my life last night. Unfortunately it had to do with insect pests but in the dream I recognized that I was in a lucid dream because when I tried to turn on the lights it didn't work (learned that from the movie Waking Life =D) and then when I woke up, I turned on the same lights and they work haha. Anyway, it was cool to be aware that I was in a dream even though it was just for a moment.

I also cleaned my room for hours and then decided to rearrange it and decorate it differently. I love it.


No comments:

Post a Comment