Thursday, October 23, 2008

Sports in the Park

This past weekend Jessica called up some of her friends and we played Frisbee and Basketball in a park nearby. It was pretty fun. Afterward, Jessica and I went to the movies and saw "The Host." It was a Korean movie about a monster that takes a little girl and the family goes out looking for her. It was advertised to be a scary movie, but it was funny in a lot of parts. I wouldn't put it on my favorite movie list, but it was okay.

Jessica and I also saw the movie "Blindness." I wouldn't really recommend it unless you were a die hard fan of the book Lord of the Flies. It was very similar. A good romance movie that is out is Night in Rodanthe.

I am looking forward toward the next week since Max Payne will be out in theaters and 5 or 6 other movies that look interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment