Monday, November 10, 2008

Ale's Birthday Party

Somehow we managed time to see the following movies this week and weekend:

Pineapple Express - it was alright but I don't recommend it.
Death Race - good action, but not much of a story, no character build up.
Max Payne - great action and effects, no real point except violence, worth seeing for the action and effects.
Traitor - awesome movie, a must see. Makes you think.

Jessica, Wuera, Brenda and I went to Ale's surprise birthday party. It was a lot of fun. Esme, Gaby and I karaoked in front of everyone. Later Wuera, Emanuel and I jumped on the trampoline. And they had tacos of course. The funniest part was that Esme hired male strippers and they danced for Ale in front of the whole party which consisted of about 50 people most of whom were her family. Luckily they didn't take off everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment