Sunday, December 28, 2008

Cali and Missouri

Quick updates:

I don't understand females and it upsets me greatly. 'Nuf said.

Before the winter vacations started, I was in a play with the Preschool kids based on The Grinch. I was the Grinch and they gave me a green Teletubbie-looking costume, painted my face green, gave me eyelashes and mascara. Once I get the video, I'll try to post it on here.

I had a good time with my relatives in CA. Thanks for the memories.
  • Lauren and Grandma - I really enjoyed our talks.
  • Richard, the feast will be greatly missed and I hope we can work something out with the travel arrangements. Really cool views you showed me. I hope you can find some in PA too heh heh.
  • Miles - so creative hiding all of my things. I hope you can channel that creativity in a different way next time I come haha. Thanks for biking with me too. It was fun going up that hill twice =D.
  • Rubin - great idea with the video. My family loved it.

We made a family video in response to the video that was made in CA. Enjoy!








2 comments:

  1. that video was GREAT it's gonna be viral...You all are WAY TOO FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were all cracking up! Tewibbly funny!

    Aunt L

    ReplyDelete