Wednesday, October 25, 2006

How Z Germans Cook!

Take your fattest bacon and fry it. Don't pour out the greese. Now chop up tons of potatoes and cook them in the greese. When you have cooked enough for 13 people and the whole corridor is smelling like a salted pig, slice lots of cheese and let it melt over the scintillating goodness. Serve while hot. Fries optional. Feels like America hahaha.

The following are pictures from that night.

The first one is of Yves (Eve) and I. Yves is a cool Swiss guy that is very studious and loves to come into my room and talk.

The next is of Stefano and Yves - this is how they always look.

Nicola is showing off the excellent food that we had.

And then it is the crew and I (from left - Stefano, Yves, Keaw, Dan).

Ah, I love my friends!







1 comment:

  1. hey!! i love the food that night. so cheesy:)

    btw, where is the pic of the 3 great cooks?

    ReplyDelete