Main projects:
1. A website that will be a tool for decision makers involved in transforming society into a sustainable low energy society which we will present in groups to The Ministry of Sustainable Development, Lars Lundberg, in Stockholm.
2. Högestad & Christinehofs Förvaltnings AB (http://www.hogesta.se) manages one of the biggest private estates in Skåne (SW area of Sweden). 6000 Ha is cultivated land and 6500 Ha managed forest. The company manages around 1000 buildings and has meat production and some tourist business.
The task is to develop a product/system/service that will constitute a natural part of any of HCF’s activities. The product/system/service should be possible to sustain based on renewable energy and reflect ecological, economic and social sustainable thinking. Everything, from sourcing of material through production, distribution, use and disposal should be considered. The starting point should be an observation of a problem/possibility or an area of interest.
So pretty much everyone in the class is a little bit lost on what to do. But we have been given a reading list so I’ve started reading the books to get some ideas. Both of the books I have read were great and I highly recommend reading them. I will summarize them in future posts. But if you have any ideas for part 2 for me, please pass them along. :-P
No comments:
Post a Comment