Sunday, November 19, 2006

Delphi Party

I know that I look silly with crazy hair, but I like it.

Lara had invited me to a party at her corridor and everyone decided to go - Houda, Jose (Houda's boyfriend), Ryan (Jose's friend who it turns out if from GA), Stefano, Keaw, Nicola, Robert and Chris. On the way I saw Lovisa from my Design Methodology class. She was going to Sussane's place for a party there and said we were welcome to come.

But we wanted to check out Lara party. When we entered, there weren't that many people and so we decided we would go to a nation. I wanted to check out Susanne's party and say hi to people and see if they wanted to go out with us. And I told the others that they could just go ahead and I'd meet them at the nation.

When I entered the hall, I didn't know which room was Susanne's and so I asked the first person I saw. Her name was Elisabeth and she promptly told me that she was Susanne's twin. Then my phone rang and I saw it was Stefano. Elisabeth told me that she wanted to answer the phone and then told Stefano that this party was amazing and he better come. I never did find out what he was calling me about...hmmm I should ask him haha.

When I entered the room, there were a bunch of people from my class so I was glad that I got to know them a little better and hang out. Unfortunately I haven't gotten all the pictures because there were people there that I didn't know.

Robert and I wanted to check out Lara's party again to see if anything was happening there. We found Lara and she invited us in. When she got to Sweden, she bought a piano and we wanted her to play but she told us that she wasn't in the right state to play. So Robert played a song and then a Swedish guy named Nick played a song. We then had fun learning a really simple song from Lara. Now Robert and I have a party act...so long as there is a piano. :-P

Afterward we went back to Susanne's party and it turned out that a guy had called Chris "Hitler." Chris had responded, "If you call me Hitler, then you are an asshole" and the guy had hit him in the face and told him to say it again. So Chris said it again and a Swedish guy came and said he would defend Chris; so the guy hit him and then pushed him against the rail of the balcony. I don't really know how the situation was diffused but what a crazy guy. Thank goodness nothing happened.

After some good conversation we decided to call it a night and announced that we were leaving. But then everyone was going to dance and I'm a sucker for dancing, so I said I'd stay a little longer. I "won" a dance competition and then we left.

Pictures:
Stefano, me, Robert

Elisabeth with the Tech ratio haha

Photoshoot with Elina









2 comments:

  1. That party was shit!! 555

    ReplyDelete
  2. John, tell the truth, this post is just an excuse to show the pictures of you with a hot swedish girl...

    ReplyDelete