At 5 minutes till, we brought all the stuff into the common room and then I went in to Keaw's room to distract her. Houda yelled down the hall 5 minutes later that she needed help in the kitchen from Keaw and when Keaw rounded the corner, we all started singing happy birthday.
The cake was sooooo good. It is made of regular cake mix with a green taffy "icing." We also had champagne and Keaw was really enjoying herself. She forgot that Robert had asked her if he could eat the red taffy rose from her cake and that she had said yes.
5 minutes later:
"Where's my rose? Who ate my rose?....Robert ate my rose! Give it back Robert!"
Robert had the face of man that was suddenly awakened while in deep thought.
Everyone: "You ate her rose?"
Robert: "Yes, but Keaw (the classic Robert pause for effect), you told me I could have it."
Keaw: "I don't care. I want my rose back. You ate my rose. Robert ate my rose."
By this time I was laughing so hard it was hard to breath. Happy 21st Keaw!




It was my merriest birthday!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much, all of u..
Love Love ^_^