Sunday, November 26, 2006

Pot Luck

Should have taken more pictures! I hardly got any with me and my Swedish buddies. Where is Keaw when you need her - in Russia!? :-] I invited all the people from my classes and my corridor mates to make a dish and hang out. I was super happy that some people from my classes showed up since I don't get to see them outside the class much. There was so much food too. Sorry if I don't remember what each person made, and the only picture I have of the food is what Stefano and I made - cheesecake, carrot cake, and mars cake. Leave a comment of what you made so I can remember.

Susanne, Elina, Alicia and Lovisa made apple pie.
Philip brought beat salad.
Anna baked bread.
Sussie brought Glögg (a traditional Swedish drink that you warm up) and nuts and raisins that you put in the drink.
Andreas, Stefano, and Carmelo brought pizzas.
Gustavo brought chips and dip.
Kadj and Dan made Piggies in a blanket.
Leo, Chris and Robert cooked bacon.
Houda made cupcakes.
Maike made cookies.
Marie made bread with sauerkraut and meat on the inside.
Liv and Emelie brought ginger cookies.
Francesco made focaccia.
I baked French Fries.

Everything was soooooo good. Luckily for me there was a lot left over heh heh.

We also played charades and tried to karaokee a bit. Sucks that I'm leaving in 2 weeks.








No comments:

Post a Comment