I had been wanting to watch Supersize Me for a long time and luckily, my teacher has it and let me borrow it. I asked people around the corridor and a few people from my class if they wanted to watch, but it turned out to be a pretty small group - Stefano, Valentina (Stefano's friend from Milan), Sabrina, Marie and me. Going into the movie, I wasn't expecting much. I was almost expecting him to be a freak against McDonalds, but it was pretty well put together and I learned some things.
Afterward, Keaw joined us and we went a Kebab place that is pretty close by. I ended up having a Thai chicken dish though. Keaw thought that both her Thai dish and mine were too sweet, but I chowed them down.
Then Marie went home and Francesco joined us. Then, Z Germans, Kadj and Daniel, and Daniel's brother and cousin joined us and we all went to Ostgota. The music wasn't as good as previous times, but it was still good to hang out with everyone.



No comments:
Post a Comment