Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle Update

So I sanded my model for a couple of hours and then sprayed the primer on. After letting that dry, I put in some more filler and sanded for another 2 hours. It looks pretty cool right now. I really like the navy color and the red splotches. It is really smooth but still has some tiny holes. It is almost like a work of art now, and I kind of don't want to do anything else to it, but I have to complete the project. So, I still need to fill some more of them and then sand and prime again. When I'm done, it will be completely navy and smooth.

I will then cut out the follow board and supports and clay him up. I'm quite interested in seeing what the finished product looks like! More updates to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment