Saturday, April 12, 2008

Club Bosse and Bowling

Oswaldo's brother, Carlos, came to visit and Saturday night we decided to go to Club Bosse. All of the roomies minus Rayme ended up going and it was pretty fun. The club was very classy as well and so we were at our "table" the whole time. I liked the layout of the club but at the same time it wasn't a very inviting design to meet people and so I didn't really like that.

Nevertheless, I brought my red glasses and we had a fun time taking pictures and dancing. We didn't get back until around 4 and I was extremely tired. Unfortunately, I had promised my friend Paty (who is in my Masters) that I would help her with her Flash homework at 9:00 AM (not that I didn't want to help her but because of the lack of sleep). When I finished helping her, I took a long nap haha.

That night, Christa called me and told me she was bored and was coming over to hang out. I was doing homework but when I finished I convinced the Marianas to go bowling with us. Mariana was winning in the 7th frame of the 2nd game and decided to make a bet with me that if she won then I would pay when we went skating and vice versa. Well, we'll just say that I pulled together my game haha.












No comments:

Post a Comment