Monday, September 29, 2008

Cleaning and Sleeping

The week was very busy and my new place was still a mess. So I was happy that the weekend was here to clean and put my room in order. I probably spent a good 10 hours cleaning my room. I still have some things to do and repair but now it really feels like my room. I got to do my laundry this weekend too. It is closer that the laundry mat was in regards to my old place and cheaper too. I feel like their machines wash my clothes better too. Wahoo!

When I wasn't cleaning, I went with Jessica to see the movie Eagle Eye. It was pretty good. Makes you wonder what information of yours the government and other organizations are monitoring and the good and bad of that. It also makes you think of how fast technology is progressing. I really liked the visuals in the movie and the action was pretty good. Some parts were a little unbelievable but for the most part it was good.

We also watched Bangkok Danger starring Nicolas Cage. It's a good action movie as well. I'd recommend seeing it.

Jessica's friend Peter just moved to Guadalajara Saturday and he wanted to go out so he told us the name of his hotel and after getting lost for a good half hour we finally found the place. We then went to Las Famosas Papas (The famous potatoes) for some dinner. It was great and we all had leftovers. Afterward we went to a bar called La Dorsia which had a really nice atmosphere. The building has a very open feel to it and had really cool lighting.

This week and next week I have my masters class right after school until 7. So the next two weeks are probably going to be stressful. Luckily I'll have the weekends to recover.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you had discontinued the Master's program. Are you back in the same program, or did you change majors?

    Aunt L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing a different program with a focus on International Education. It's been pretty fun so far =D.

    ReplyDelete