Friday, September 5, 2008

Dinner with the Roomies

Now that we have a full house - 7 people including me - la Wuera wanted to do a dinner to have the new roomies feel more part of the house. So she cooked Stroganoff and fried bananas which we had with ice cream for dessert. She told us that we could each invite some friends and so I invited Jessica who invited Nora who invited Raul. It seems like that happened with everyone and we had a full house. At one point the topic of Soulja Boy came up and I ended up dancing in front of everyone.

Youtube is blocked at school but by googling I came up with this possible address if you want to see what the dance was: www.youtube.com/watch?v=LpocrqvP2Yg

At another point, maybe 5 or 6 people were outside talking and the police came saying that a neighbor had filed a complaint that we were too loud. Granted it was near midnight, but I don't think they were being that loud. I was more worried about the owner who lives upstairs coming down but he never did.







No comments:

Post a Comment