Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sayulita

Nora invited Jessica and I to go with her and a bunch of friends to Sayulita (a beach near Puerto Vallarta) this past Saturday. They all left really early Saturday morning but I had a soccer game and Jessica had to do homework for her Doctorate. So after we had done those things we went to Sams to get snacks and drinks for the trip. It usually takes 3.5 - 4 hours to get there but we decided to do the non-toll roads way and it ended up taking us about 5.5 hours.

The pool at the hotel was great. On Sunday, we went to the beach and it wasn't nearly as nice as the previous 2 times I went there. There was a lot of trash washed up on the shore. However, we made due and played Frisbee for about an hour an a half. Afterward, we got some lunch and headed back to Guadalajara... this time taking the toll roads haha. When we got back, we realized that we were sunburned! Dang it! Oh well, it was a really fun short trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment