Katy and Armando got married last weekend! They are going to be having the church wedding next year and so I hope I can come back for it. As they are trying to move to the States next year, they needed to get married as soon as possible for Armando's Visa to go through faster.
After the ceremony we had some awesome tacos. Matt and I had a contest to see who could eat the most tacos. We were tied at 8 when Katy wanted help with something. They were packing up the tacos and Matt sneakily got one more while I was helping Katy. He saved the last bit to show me when I returned and there were no tacos left to get and so he won... though cheaply. Yes, I'm bitter.
Afterward, a bunch of us went to Wicklow's for the "Los Misters" concert. Zink, Carter, Matt and I made the dance floor by doing "Kung Fu" moves and crowd surfing. Los Misters dressed up in body suits to make fun of the Swine Flu.
No comments:
Post a Comment