Turned in the yearbook Wednesday to be printed hopefully before I leave heh heh! Hope it turns out good.
Yesterday I finished another Masters class. I really want to finish my Masters program so I can get paid more and quite frankly, be done with it. As I have 5 more classes to go, and it won't be offered in CuraƧao, the more classes I get done with, the cheaper it will be for me since for each class I'd take I'd have to fly somewhere and find a place to stay etc.
I found out that they are offering 2 classes in the Dominican Republic June 15-26. And so I decided I'm going to take them. Should be pretty sweet... I just hope I will have some time to see different places and won't be doing homework the whole time.
I'm also moving to my friend Zink's house next week before I go so I can save some money. And I will most likely be staying in Mexico until August 8th as there are 2 more Masters classes offer here during the summer. But who really knows?
It feels strange that I'll be moving to another country a little more than 2 months. And the time is really flying because I'm keeping really busy. I wonder what my experience will be like there.
The following are pictures I took of kids playing Rugby during recess.
No comments:
Post a Comment