Tuesday, November 21, 2006

007 and Stefano

We watched the new Bond movie tonight. The first chase scene was amazing and then the movie went downhill from there. My favorite part of the movie wasn't actually in the movie - it was the fact that Stefano kept pointing out all the Italian actors and hitting my arm each time.

"John, look! He's Italian!"
"John, she's Italian!"
"John, she's Italian. (Me laughing) No, seriously, she's Italian. (Me: I know, Stefano.)"

"Ah! They're in Italy!"

Yves: "Yeah, this place familiar."
Stefano: "Yes it's [such and such a place] in Italy."

Buongiorno Stefano!

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine that :D

    I wonder why our "supposed to be the biggest" party turned to be 007 Show, John?!!

    Btw,am I the only one who read ur blog? hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buongiorno Giovanni!

    Don't be jealous if Atlanta wasn't in the movie, it's still such a nice city...

    However, I swear by god, this is the last movie that I see with John Chin!!! (well, u know that it's not true...)

    ReplyDelete