Saturday, December 2, 2006

Leo's Last Night

Lazy Leo decided that he was going to go Kite Surfing in South Africa. What a bum. I'm jealous. Since it would be the last time most of us would see him, we decided to celebrate good times...come on!...it's a celebration. For those of you who know me, you know that I insert songs in mid sentence all the time. For those of you who don't know me (Stefano told me that all his Italian friends now read my blog) pay attention :-P.

But Keaw had just gotten back from Russia and Stockholm and her bag (along with her passport, keys, nation card, etc) was stolen so she couldn't go out and was pretty bummed. So a few of us stayed in and watched a movie with her while the rest went out. And then they came back around the time the movie had finished and they were very drunk. I went to bed at 3 and could still hear a lot of people up around 4. And then it got quite around 5. Leo's plane left at 6 and he wasn't on it because he slept right though. But it wasn't a problem because he just caught the next one.

Picture explanations:
1. No, I'm not gay - it's called a man hug. It was an emotional time for all of us damnit!
2. Watch out Keaw! hahah
3 - 5. Me jumping in photos
Other pictures self-explanitory










No comments:

Post a Comment