The bus ride to Laredo was long and it was completely dark on the bus except for the light blaring from the TVs. It was also pretty cold on the bus and I was wearing a t-shirt. So to help me go to sleep I put on my sunglasses and pulled my arms into my shirt. When we had almost reached our destination, a Mexican officer got on the bus I guess checking for illegal people. I suppose that I looked suspicious and it was because of that that I was the only one that he questioned haha.
Then, when we crossed the border into the US and showed customs our documents, I was questioned as well. It's pretty funny because you always hear about how the Mexicans have a hard time getting through and I was with 2 Mexicans, neither which had any trouble. Anyway, it was fun to cross the border on foot and the reason we decided to do it was because it we were in a bus, it would have taken hours to get through.




No comments:
Post a Comment