Sunday, March 22, 2009

New Job!!!

I just got a new job in Curaçao for next school year!!! It was kind of crazy how it worked out. I applied and then they interviewed me and I was pretty sure they were going to give me an offer. In the meantime, I was telling people about how excited I was that I could possibly go there next year and found out that one of my teacher friends in Guadalajara had worked there for 3 years and was still in contact with many of the teachers there. He sent them an email recommending me and soon after they offered me the job!

Now, I just need to figure out the logistics of where I'm going to finish my Masters and when I need to go to Curaçao to start looking for a place to live etc. I'm really glad I chose this Masters since it is available in multiple countries.

For the summer, I really hope that I can travel to Central and South America to see friends before going, but in any case, it will be awesome!

1 comment:

  1. Those "ABC" islands are supposed to be wonderful: Aruba, Bonaire, and Curacao. There's a triathlon in Curacao, so if you have room enough for us, maybe we'd try to visit and do the race too!

    Aunt L

    ReplyDelete