Saturday, my soccer team was in the semifinals. When I arrived, Edgar told me, "John you can't miss any goals because Marco is missing too many already." To that I responded, "Okay Edgar, I won't miss any as long as you run." This made the whole team burst out with laughter as everyone knows that if the ball doesn't come within a few feet of Edgar, he won't put forth any effort to get it. The good thing was that he is a good sport and actually took my advice and I guess I took his as I scored the 2 goals to win our game. Next Saturday, we are in the finals!
Matt and Kerry were having a party at their house on the rooftop terrace they have (awesomeness). To top it off, they were having Los Misters play. Since last time I went with a tie to support them, I decided to wear my print screen tux shirt to raise the game to a new level. However, I was able to bump it up even more when I spotted Dallas who was wearing a Michael Jacksonesk jacket. I immediately asked for it and wore it for a good hour haha.
Sunday, my school was having Family Day and also the talent show. I invited Renato and it was fun walking around and taking photos and watching the acts.
No comments:
Post a Comment