Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Playa Daaibooibaai, Mt. Christoffel, Playa Lagun

I cleaned my whole house, went grocery shopping and got ready for a week of relaxing. Sunday night, I went to Mike and Gretchen's for a Sangria BBQ party they were having but left early to see Sarah's soccer game with KC and Alberto.

Monday, I drove Mike and Gretchen to the airport and they are letting me borrow their car until they get back! What great friends! So I called up a bunch of friends to see who wanted to go to the beach and JuanMa and Lisa responded, so we went to Daaibooibaai. The snorkeling was great. I was 5-7 feet away from a Tiger Ray!

Today, Debby, Lisa and I went to Mt. Christoffel and then to Playa Lagun where we met up with Brian, Judith and Dan. Another great beach. Some fishermen came in and had caught an eel. Naturally, I took pictures.



No comments:

Post a Comment