Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Buying stuff

Being sick, I wasn't able to go out and buy groceries or do my laundry and so yesterday was the first opportunity.  It turned out to be a good thing that I didn't shop for food because Eli decided to go to a nutritionist to get on a plan to loose weight. She doesn't really need to loose weight but she says she feels like she does. The diet he gave her includes eating no food with any type of sugar in it, no cereal, no bread, etc. Anyway her fridge was full and now mine is full haha.

Since Fernando moved out, I decided to move into his room since it has it's own bathroom. This bathroom is so much better than the other bathroom. That bathroom was between Eli and my rooms and didn't have much of a vent system. When I would take a shower in the morning and come back in the afternoon to a humid bathroom, it isn't the most welcoming feeling. Plus I was the only one to clean the bathroom, so that sucked too.

Now I have my proper bathroom and I bought a shower curtain for the first time in my life. I'm not ashamed to say that it was fun. I also bought a shower mat and it shaped like a foot. I love it.

I also have windows that allow me to get light from outside more directly. In my previous room, I had a window to the hallway but now I have some that go almost directly outside. It's hard to explain and sounds bad when I word it like that - it is more that the house is very secure.

No comments:

Post a Comment