We left for Manzanillo around 5:30 in the AM. Esme and Raul just graduated and are setting up a business down there where they buy gold jewelery from people. They then are going to sell what they bought in Guadalajara. Esme had scouted the city for the best locations and had narrowed it down to 2. They decided on the 2nd one and will be opening it sometime this month. Pretty cool. I asked them what they are going to call it - I suggested Joyeria Chin Gonzalez (it's a running joke because when you combine Chin and Gonzalez it sounds like chingón which is like a bad ass but it has several meanings). Needless to say they still haven't decided.
We had lunch and I believe I had machota but I don't remember the name. It was good though. Then we went to Barcelo Hotel again. It was glorious as usual. This time I was able to take lots of nice pictures though. Enjoy!
Oh and when I was taking pictures I found this bug that looked like a leaf but underneath it looks vicious. I didn't really want to pick it up, but I just had to. Also, I went on the roof of the hotel and that was a lot of fun hahah.


















Chingon bro, chingon
ReplyDelete