Friday, July 11, 2008

Botanical Gardens

La Wuera and I went to the Botanical Gardens and had a great time. Afterward we walked to the Food Court across the street, Colony Square, to have lunch. La Wuera went to a Mexican restaurant (I guess she misses the food there haha) and started speaking Spanish to the register guy and got her meal for free.

I wanted Chic-fil-A and they were giving away free sandwiches to people wearing a Chic-fil-A hat and a free meal to people dressed up like cows. The woman behind me was wearing both a cow outfit and a hat and gave me her hat so I could get a free sandwich. I also wanted an ice cream though and so my whole meal cost $1.73 or something like that. So while I was looking for the 73 cents the same woman slid me a dollar and so my whole meal cost 73 cents!

It was such a great random act of kindness. I love it!

Yesterday, we went to the drive in movies and saw Hancock. David G came as well and we had a great time. Afterward, we met up with Beena, Aneece, and Arlene at Loca Luna. We danced until it closed at 3:00 am and then we went to Steak and Shake. So we ended up sleeping around 5:00 am!

And today, we slept in and then went to Atlantic Station to watch Wall-E and go shopping. Tomorrow, La Wuera and I are going to Boston to visit my brother!!! Got to go to bed!

































No comments:

Post a Comment