Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Cape Cod

We played tennis, went to Bass River Beach, ate Lobster with Katy's family, and went to Sundance bar. Then we played "Contento" with Katy and went to bed. Very fun day.

For dinner, we decided to eat outside but because there was no wind at all, the bugs attacked us like crazy. And even when we moved inside, they followed us. I was looking at all the bites on me when Marty says, "This is going to sound odd, but do you know the best way to get rid of mosquito bites?"

Well, I tried to think of the oddest way to do that and thought of Friends when Monica gets stung by a jellyfish and they pee on her.

"Do you pee on it?" I said.

"Haha, no, but I have heard of that before," replied Marty. She continued, "What you do is you put hemorrhoid cream on it. And what is the funniest thing is when I heard of this treatment, I went to the pharmacist and asked him 'What is the strongest hemorrhoids cream that you have? I'm using it for mosquito bites.' He looked at me with the strangest look and then said 'You know, that will really work.'"

"Wow, and it really works huh? You know if I had been that pharmacist and since I've never gone to pharmacy school, I would have asked you, 'You have mosquito bites on your hemorrhoids?! First of all, how did that even happen?'"





































No comments:

Post a Comment