Saturday, July 26, 2008

Kansas City

Today I went on 10 mile bike ride with my parents and on the way back we stopped at the farmers market and ate some fresh peaches! In the afternoon we all drove down to Kansas City and went to a mall there. Wuera and I had a great time in the toy store (especially with the puppets) and in the Crayola store. Afterwards, we saw some of the fountains downtown and then went to the supermarket to buy the ingredients to make Stroganoff. Apparently they have it a lot in Brazil and Wuera wanted to make it for my family as a thank you. It was delicious. And for dessert we had baked bananas with cinnamon and vanilla ice cream. Awwwww yeah!

For the rest of the day we just kind of vegged out. I watched Finding Neverland again. Loved it again. And then Wuera and I played Checkers and then Daniel, Wuera and I played Sonic heh heh.


No comments:

Post a Comment