Thursday, July 10, 2008

Facial

I forgot to write about this last week... or rather I didn't have time. I don't have the best skin and wanted to do something about it. So Jessica suggested that I get a facial. I didn't really know what that entailed but I agreed. She simply said, "Your face will be red for a couple of days but then it will look really good."

I am definitely not suited for any type of pain and this felt like torture. I don't know how ladies do this. Maybe it is like preparation for having babies or something. Wow, it was painful. I do feel like my skin is improving a lot though haha. Anyway, I have always known that females do a lot to take care of themselves but my respect has definitely grown. And no, I do not ever want to try waxing if any of you were going to suggest that.

No comments:

Post a Comment