After only a few hours sleep for the past 2 days, I decided that I should celebrate being out of school by going to hang out with Swedish classmates. But when I got out of class, I needed to eat and so did Stefano and Keaw. So we decided that Keaw would cook Thai food and a pizza and I would help whilst Stefano studied for his exams. Then Maike came and wanted to eat with us as well. So while Keaw cooked, and Maike and I cleaned - you would never guess someone as small as Keaw could make such a big mess, but it is true. After I got dressed as fast as I could for the party and literally sprint biked for 15 minutes uphill to Delphi so I could catch the same bus that everyone else was on to Malmo. I got there just as the bus was pulling up. I frantically tied my biked around the closest pole, locked it and ran into the bus just in time. Susanne had to lend me some money for the ride back since I have no cash until I sell my bike back :-P
I loved the party! I went around from person to person talking and getting to know people from my class. Sucks I won't be here longer. When I got back, I had to bike back to my dorm and when I finally reached my bed, I fell asleep in midair falling on my bed. That has to be one of the most tired times in my life.











No comments:
Post a Comment