Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Last Party

Keaw had given me Thai pants as a present and I really like them. Aparently, they are the kind of pants that fishermen wear in Thailand, but teenagers use them as pajamas or for going to the beach. She had also given Stefano some back in September and I thought it would be a fantastic time for a photo op.

Later, we went to the 40 SEK pizza place. The owner there likes Keaw and when she asked, he gave her a free drink. Since it would be the last time that I would be eating there, Keaw suggested we take a picture with the owner. Why not? heh heh.

We then went to ICA and this time I suggested that we take a picture with the cash register. She accepted and thought it was funny, which was pretty cool since I'd never seen her before.

The next pictures are from the Sangria party. It was really good and I had a lot of fun even though none of the Swedish people were able to make it. At the end of it, I cried because everyone here really feels like family and I really love this place. However before getting all emotional, I took pictures with everyone and cleaned the dishes hahah - that's for your Yves!

After the party ended, Sabrina, Stefano, Keaw, André and I went on an hour or so walk around Lund. It was a really great time even though it was cold.

The final hours are coming.











No comments:

Post a Comment