Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Last Day

Today, I sold my bike. It is so weird to walk places now...it takes so long.

I also went to the IKDC and paid for the materials I used from the shop. Then I had lunch with Francesco, Stefano and Keaw and we took pictures of my scarecrow and each other of course. Afterwards, I got all the files off of my computer, cleaned out my locker, turned in my keycard and said goodbye to people who were around. Come visit me people. You have a place to say in Atlanta GA while I'm there :-P

My lightbulb had burned out two days before and I wanted to replace it before I left, so I went into town and looked around. I ended up going the long way, but it was good because I basked in the last moments. I also went to some shops that I hadn't gone to before and found some pretty good presents. It is now 8:01 PM and I will be leaving in around 2 hours. I have to shut off my internet now. Until we meet again!






1 comment: