Sunday, December 17, 2006

Sussie Bargi's Party

Stefano and I went out and bought xmas presents and also printed the corridor picture for everyone. I don't dare post what I bought in case someone from my family reads this and will then know what they are getting :-D

We then had a Paella and Sangria party and the food was soooooo good! And I love Sangria - it is alcohol that actually tastes good - yes Sussie, I am a girl. I don't care. I then went to Sussie's house and luckily spotted David going in. Otherwise I wouldn't have gotten there probably since I have 3.30 SEK left on my cell phone...not enough for a call - maybe enough for 3 SMSs. Thanks for the pictures Lovisa. All I keep thinking about is how I'm not going to get to see these cool people ever again and it really makes me sad.

I am always interested in how girls view guys and what they find attractive. The guys I thought would be voted most desirable were Philip, Chris and Olof. It was quite interesting to see that girls chose different guys based on certain features. Pretty much every guy had some vote, but I think Philip did win. :-P

Around 5 AM, Sussie wanted to go to bed and kicked us out, so Susanne, Lovisa, Elin and I went to a hamburger place and Thomas and Anders went home. Ugh...2 more full days before I go to Germany. Germany will be fun, but shizah, I'll miss this place.










No comments:

Post a Comment