I love how Andy and Chris get along. They are really good friends. And I love how everyone works together as a family. I thought that Chris would be showing me around everywhere and his parents would have other things to do besides entertain me, but they all eagerly were there for me. Thomas and Gabi really take care of themselves and seem so young to me. They always have stories to tell me and there is never a dull moment.
Andy is so crazy. He reminds me of my brother Stephen except that Stephen is a lot more sarcastic. They even have the same wild hair. Both of them make unexpected off-the-wall comments and really lighten the mood of a room. And the best thing about the whole family is their sense of humor. They laugh at themselves, at each other and it's just like there is no pressure at all. You can be yourself. You can tell them what you want and what you need and you can open up to them. They talk about anything and everything. There have been very few times that I have enjoyed the conversation as much as I have here. If you ever have the privilege of being invited to their house, soak up every minute of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment