Now I just have the Tea Maker project where I have to make a computer model and a real model and my Studio project where I have to set up a scarecrow I made to be laser cut. Here are some pictures of different models I made for it. It is going to be made of metal and put on a pole that will allow it to spin around in the wind. It doesn't look like a traditional scarecrow, but that is why I am studying Industrial Design - to rethink problems and solutions.
"I hope you don't mind..that i put down in words..how wondeful life is when you're in the world" was sang by Houda and Keaw in the morning in what I thought was a tribute to Moulin Rouge. However, while I was eating dinner, Keaw whispered something inaudibly secretive across the table to me as she looked cautiously over her shoulder to see if Houda had heard her while rummaging through the fridge.
Me: What?
Keaw whispering: Do you know why Houda likes that song so much?
I thought to myself...hmm...she did go on for like 10 minutes about how much she liks Moulin Rouge.
Keaw in her, dropping article, alternating pitch and speed Thai-English: "It her and Jose song." I thought for a minute as to how I could use this information and then I just decided to sing that line and look at Houda.
At the time, Houda's upper torso was engulfed by the fridge and so I don't know how she actually heard me, but she did and immediately brightened up and sang the next line. She waited for me to sing the next line. But then she saw my big grin, she glanced at Keaw's face.
"Traitor!!! You betrayed me! You gave away my secret!"


She betrayed me first by having a boyfriend before me
ReplyDeletehaha..just kidding!! :D
sorry :-S
ReplyDeleteIs the photos an evolution of my face! John!